Price And Quantity
- 1000 Kilograms
- 10000 Kilograms Per Month
- 4 Week
Korean traditional sweetener "Grain Syrup"
- Use instead of sugar when cooking - Best for Korean recipes such as fried chicken or tteokbokki
- Make your own granola/nutrition bar at home
- Use as a dip or a spread on bread, cracker and rice cake
- Add hot water and drink as a tea - Good for your sore throat
- Made by Korean food grand master - Korean food grand master is the first and only who designated as a master of both grain syrup and grain syrup taffy.
Grain syrup, also called jocheong is a traditional sweetener of South Korea, purely made from grains. Doorechon jocheong is produced by boiling rice and malt for many hours. As a result, the sweetness of jocheong is savory and soft, unlike the strong, overwhelming sweetness of sugar or other artificial sweeteners.
Bellflower root jocheong contains ground dry South Korean bellflower roots that are four to five years old, which is boiled with our regular jocheong for many hours.
The unique flavor of bellflower root goes well with the savory taste of jocheong, so that even children will love it. This can also be consumed as a tea by adding hot water to reduce cough or feeling tingling in your throat due to air pollution. Especially during the change of seasons, daily consumption of jocheong will keep you healthy. You can just eat the jocheong as it is with a spoon for the same purpose. It can also be a good spread for your bread, cracker and rice cake. Use it as a substitute for regular sugar, for seasoning your meat, for other food ingredients to enhance the natural taste of the dish.
Product Size: 100*100*100 MM