MCM membranes are tested and certified by NSF International according to NSF/ANSI Standard 58.
Membranes have been tested for the reduction of Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium(Hexavalent & Trivalent), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selemium, Turbidity, and TDS.
- Product Name : TW30-1812-75
- Permeate Flow Rate (GPD) : 75
- Applied Pressure PSIG (BAR) : 60(4.1)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection : 98%
- Minimum Salt Rejection : 96%
- Remarks : Dry type Membrane
1. Permeate flow rate and salt rejection are based on the following test conditions : 250ppm(NaCl) softened tap water, 77oF(25oC), pH 7.5 and the specified applied pressure.
2. Recovery 15% : TW30*1812*50/75/80/100/150, 40% : TW-3012-300/400/500/600
3. Permeate flows for individual membrane may vary by +20%.
4. For the purpose of improvements, specifications may be updated periodically.
5. MCM membrane are tested and certified by NSF International according to NSF/ANSI Standard 58.
1.Membranes are supplied in a dry condition to customers for a longer shelf life (12months)
2. Membrane sheets are made in the USA.
3. Longer and more stable membrane lift time.
4. Membranes are manufactured by fully automated machines for consistent high quality.
5. An expert on customized design.
A Global, Pressional solution provider for the components of water filtration systems, water purifiers and refrigerators.
Since our establishment back in 2009, MCM has been manufacturing and distributing premium RO membranes, solenoid valves, fittings, tubing and water filters. MCM is a pioneer in the water solutions industry, providing the world`s top-notch products through our spirit of taking on challenges and with our goal of creating much higher value for both customers and the environment. Thanks to the endless efforts of every individual at MCM, we have become a leading company in Korea. MCM has also been striving to enhance our capabilities, producing the most cost-effective and flawless products in the world through collaboration between our expert teams of R&D/QA engineers, production supervisors and sales/marketing professionals.