Price And Quantity
- 1 Set
Product DescriptionGATE-eye MSP330 (Digital Security Door lock, Fingerprint recognition, Emergency Key Included)
- Easy-to-use Push-Pull Handle,MSP 330 Doorlock
- Safe fingerprint recognition
- Key tag verification
- Emergency key system
- Adopts the state-of-the-art high spec fingerprint scanner.
- Enables fast and easy verification, with accurate recognition for stronger security
- Informs operation statuses and function settings by voice guides for user convenience.
- 9 level volume control and 0 volume setting
- Supports the volume control of operation sounds and voice guides by 9 levels.
- Selectively sets the volume to 0.
- Provides a physical key for access in case of an emergency.
- Ex) Forgetting the password / sudden battery discharge or failure.
- Prevents password theft by others who try to guess your password
- No worries for peeking fingerprints left on the touch screen.
- Entering wrong password more than 4 times makes every operation stop & sounds loud alarm to prevent theft.
- Makes a loud alarm sound if someone tries to damage the product.
- Also alarms for force open the door to break into the house.
- Uses a circuit that prevents door opening against electric shock for enhanced security.
- Makes a sound alarm if it detects high temperature (65+5).
- Enough to suspect a fire within the house and gets unlocked for quick evacuation.
- Auto lock is set as default.
- Can change it to manual lock for like a shopping mall with frequent access.
- When battery replacement is needed, a certain number (#5) is flickering.
- You'll hear a voice guide to tell you in advance when to replace batteries.
- When double-lock function is turned on, it is impossible to open door with a password or a key tag from outside.
- Emergency power can supplied when you forget to replace batteries in time or the door lock does not work because of battery discharge.
- Connect a 9V alkaline battery from outside to supply power.
- Users can control the digital door lock nearby without having to operate it manually
- With a wireless transmitter/receiver set or a portable remote control set.
Enter Buying Requirement Details