NTIR Series are specially designed for small quarter turn valves and dampers.
NTIR INTERNAL STRUCTURE
It is used for small part-turn valves and has a torque range of 50-500Nm, which features a sophisticated design and competitive price.
1. Display Window - The Dot Matrix LCD with a blue background shows the status screen clearly.
2. Main board - With the application of reliable SOC systems, the product detects faults and checks self-protection and information based on the circuit design that includes all functions.
3. Valve position control - A complete hole encoder operated by the main shaft precisely measures the valve position.
4. Local Control Unit - Set various functions using four kinds of buttons, including control, opening, and closing.
5. Motor - High-power low inertia type F squirrel motor features enamel insulation and two temperature sensing switches.
6. Power board - The power board is equipped with electronic parts used for motor power supply and all other parts.
7. Manual operation - The handwheel used when the power supply is cut off is equipped with the NTIR-200 lever type or NTIR500 circular type, depending on motor capacity, a clutch is included which is used when switching to manual operation.
8. Worm and Worm shaft - The two-stage worm gear with high gear ratio has low noise of up to 50dB and self-locking functionality.
9. Base - According to ISO 5211, bushings can be processed according to user requirements.
10. Terminal Compartment - The double-sealing Terminal Compartment protects internal electronic components from external hazardous gases during field wiring.
NEWTORK was founded by a number of skilled engineers who have been in the relative Valve industry for over three decades. For more than 10 years, we have manufactured and supplied electric actuators, functional control devices for plant fluid management and we are certified to ISO 9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS 18001 quality assurance standard.
NEWTORK KOREA has in-depth experience in retrofit and the strength to deliver on-site service that even covers products of other makers. With the expertise to advise on national standard enactment of electric actuators, NEWTORK is developing next-generation products to reduce the burden on customers and increase convenience.