NTI INTERNAL STRUCTURE
It is used for multi-turn valves, e.g.globe valve, gate valve, and water gate and can also be used for part-turn valves in combination with a gear box. It is a smart product which has 30-3500Nm torque range.
1. Body - As the handwheel and center column are connected and rotated 1:1, the manual operation time is shortened, which is useful during urgent operations. Motor shafts and worm shafts are separated to allow quick and easy replacement. Worm gears and worm shafts are immersed in oil so that they are not affected by temperature changes.
2. Motor - The motor is a class F insulation grade, designed using special software to enable the product to operate normally under worst-case conditions. When the actuator is stop, the motor that outputs high torque with low inertia reaches maximum torque immediately upon starting and minimizes overrun. In addition, the built-in temperature sensor prevents tripping and fire damage if
the motor overheats at a certain temperature (132 C).
3. Terminal Compartment - The Terminal Compartment consists of 48 connecting elements in a screw type. To protect the internal electronic components when the Terminal Compartment cover is opened for field wiring, it is designed as an independent double sealing structure.
4. Base - A thrust bearing on the base reduces all frictional forces to ensure the body is not affected. The NTI-06 and lower models and the NTIT series are equipped with a lubed, detachable type A base that allows the product to be removed without changing the position of the valve. The base of NTI-07 and above models is located inside the product. Therefore, the bush can easily be separated and processed.
5. PCB - The hole incremental encoder has been introduced to measure valve position, thereby improving accuracy of the existing potentiometer. This optical encoder is optional and accurately records valve position without a battery when the power is off.
6. Local Control Unit - The local control switch and operation switch are magnetic switches. Since moisture penetration is prevented through tight sealing, the product is controlled by the inner magnetic reed switch instead of fastening the switch shaft through the cover.
7. Display Window - The valve position change is indicated in the display window in 1% increments. The receiver is mounted in a sealed display window so you can diagnose and set the product without opening the cover with the infrared remote control. The operating distance of this remote control is 0.75M.
8. Manual Operation - The product can be operated manually in an emergency using the handwheel. Handwheel design is adopted as it is suitable for efficient manual operation and is designed to facilitate manual operation using the Hammer Blow effect with a half-wheel clearance. It also includes a manual/automatic clutch, which is a locking device for safe operation even when the motor is running.
NEWTORK was founded by a number of skilled engineers who have been in the relative Valve industry for over three decades. For more than 10 years, we have manufactured and supplied electric actuators, functional control devices for plant fluid management and we are certified to ISO 9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS 18001 quality assurance standard.
NEWTORK KOREA has in-depth experience in retrofit and the strength to deliver on-site service that even covers products of other makers. With the expertise to advise on national standard enactment of electric actuators, NEWTORK is developing next-generation products to reduce the burden on customers and increase convenience.