Prototype For Large Plastic Parts Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
Prototype For Large Plastic Parts Trade Information
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
Product DescriptionProduct Description
- BUMPER, R/GRILLE, CVR-COWL TOP
- PNL-INSTRUMENT, TRUNK-LID, LUGG SIDE TRIM, FLOOR-CONSOLE,
- DOOR TRIM automotive plastic injection molding focusing on large parts such as bumper, grille, lining, etc.
- Based on 1600 to 3000 ton injection molding facility in prototype development export sector
- We are achieving the shortest production period of 30 days.
- Plastic injection parts for Automobile interior and exterior
- The mechanical know-how of internal and external plastic injection molding products provides high-quality products.
- ZAS(Zinc Alloy Steel)
- Use ZAS instead of steel as mold material
ZAS has the following features:
- Low melting temperature and fluidity make casting easy
- Easy to process
- Easy design change with excellent weldability
- Casting with pre-manufactured cooling line(less mechanical work)
- Cost savings with eco-friendly recycling materials
- ZAS Material Composition
- AL: 3.9-4.3%, CU:2.85-3.35%, FE:0.075% or less, Mg:0.03-0.06%
- SN:0.002% or less, Pb: 0.003 or less Cd:0.001 or less, Zn: 93%
- We use a one-stop process that is effective in developing a prototype car:ZAS casting and mold production, from manufacturing to injection molding
RIM(Reaction Injection molding)
- Use two types of materials with low molecular weight, low viscosity, and high reactivity
- This material is injected into the mold and reacts immediately to form a part of the polymer resin.
- RIM function compared to injection molding
- formed at relatively low temperatures(Resin temperature:20-50, Mold temperature 40 -80)
- internal pressure of mold(3-5kg/cm2(IM:250-300)
- Large, complex parts with low viscosity and good flow can be easily molded.
- less scratches in BOSS and RIM.
- Thin material injected into the mold makes it easier to make complex parts
Spec: BUYERS STANDARDS
Enter Buying Requirement Details