Price And Quantity
- 20 Piece
- New Herbal Tea-Premium Natural Tea Concentrate made of 100% pure bellflower root extract, grown 3-4 years in Korea.. A 220g glass bottle contains ingredients equivalent to 1kg fresh roots and to 50 servings
- Natural Sweet Taste - K-doraji is rich in inulin and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and processed,giving natural sweet taste. Mild bitter after taste from healthy saponins and antioxidants. No artificial or natural sweetener added, Why Bellflower root A food for thought over new root tea. Doraji, commonly known as a bellflower root or platycodon, has been favored as in bibimbob or kimchi in Korea and used as a herbal medicine to relieve cough, sore throat or respiratory health and internal inflammatory
- Pure tea concentrate -It is dark brown syrup you can directly take 1- 2 tea spoonful as hot tea or cold water tea. K-doraji would like to share this herbal bioscience with you as a premium gift or health care for throat comfort and internal detox from respiratory to digestive tracks.
- Type : Liquid Concentrate
Box Packaging- A box include 1 bottle of 180ml K-doraji Tea Concentrate Liquid.
- Perfect for the people who wants respiratory clean and defense everyday
- good for elderly, smokers, and people live in the city and have insulin/colon related troubles also.
- Present gifts to parents, colleagues, or friends
- Not for young children or weakness
Royalgreens Co. Ltd started to rediscover the traditional heritage of mountain herbs to enrich modern lifestyle culturally and healthy With the vision of introducing to and sharing with our global consumers the healing power of natural herbs, we focus on doraji*, an herb is known for its purifying and refreshing effects and beloved by Koreans as shown in bibimbap or kimchi. Royalgreens places a high priority on building up process design and securing high-quality ingredients. By sourcing premium PSI
Tea directly from farms in clean mountains. We walk together with farmers, contribute to a healthy and fair local economy.